Ulster v Zebre

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Zebre

Post by Russ »

Shows what happens when an Ulsterman starts to talk about things online, prices sky rocket

No wonder Podium and Talking Rugger are on here
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Russ wrote:Shows what happens when an Ulsterman starts to talk about things online, prices sky rocket

Also explains why a beg of shyte costs about £500 a kilo now!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:I did state I thought Touhy was holding back last week

It may be Interesting this week but I fear a similiar sort of game to last week

the packs cancel each other out and we lack the grunt to finish within the last 10.

Baggy you must like cuban cigars sealed with the sweat of the maidens thights .

Rum'n fear not, a totally different prospect, last week the champions albeit weakened like ourselves, this week the worst team in the league by a distance. Furthermore we actually have a TH prop this weak, assuming he can last more than 3 minutes, building up from the 90 seconds Deccie skillfully put him through.

If we fail to win, I shall spend most of the weekend committing suicide & if we fail to score a bonus point on this perfect dry day I shall lop off arm in deep anguish as a sacrifice.

In the words of racist Big Ron, "These are pish" and tonight we have no excuses. Its time to banish the blues.

As for Cuban cigars, I'm a confirmed non-smoker, but in general anything to do with maidens thighs stirs some interest, even at my grand old age.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Russ wrote:Shows what happens when an Ulsterman starts to talk about things online, prices sky rocket

Also explains why a beg of shyte costs about £500 a kilo now!
That's a monstrous price for shyte, Fleg, the world's gone bonkahs. I mind the time one could carry a shovel in the boot of the jalopy and rarely come home without a begfull good horseshite for the roses.

My favourite rose was of course the delightful Madame Louise Laperriere, a splendid hybrid tea, blood red & highly fragrant. Snip off a few in full bloom for the perfect gift for a maiden with comely thighs.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Halcyon Days Baggy ... all gone now ... like white dog poo ... never see it now either.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cornerfleg wrote:Halcyon Days Baggy ... all gone now ... like white dog poo ... never see it now either.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quite right Fleg, though to be honest, I can't say I've missed it.
troupe86
Novice

Post by troupe86 »

Cornerfleg wrote:Halcyon Days Baggy ... all gone now ... like white dog poo ... never see it now either.

:lol:
pip14
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by pip14 »

Darcy out for rest of the six nations.
A big performance for Luke tonight with Kidney in the crowd is on the cards lads :thumleft:
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

pip14 wrote:Darcy out for rest of the six nations.
A big performance for Luke tonight with Kidney in the crowd is on the cards lads :thumleft:
Kidders is coming to Ravers?? time to let him know that we are not happy with his selection as he apparently had no idea we weren't fully satisfied in his recent RTE interview
:dredd:
Dura lex sed lex
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

That explains why Paddy went to Ireland training squad then !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Thelaw wrote:
Kidders is coming to Ravers?? time to let him know that we are not happy with his selection as he apparently had no idea we weren't fully satisfied in his recent RTE interview
They got the foundations all in yet for the new stands or is there a load of readymix on standby ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

Rooster wrote:
Thelaw wrote:
They got the foundations all in yet for the new stands or is there a load of readymix on standby ?
Lol I cannot condone violence so im just going to stand over here and look at this very interesting wall
Dura lex sed lex
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Thelaw wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Thelaw wrote: Kidders is coming to Ravers?? time to let him know that we are not happy with his selection as he apparently had no idea we weren't fully satisfied in his recent RTE interview
Lol I cannot condone violence so im just going to stand over here and look at this very interesting wall
It's not violence, just accidents do happen :lol:
Rory Best
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

Rooster wrote:
It's not violence, just accidents do happen :lol:[/quote]

True walking into an angry Ravenhill full of 12000 Ulstermen after announcing ROG to start and Mcfadden instead of Sky Marshall would almost be considered suicide >seeya
Dura lex sed lex
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Don't worry lads, if Kidney is spotted, Maak will set the Bounty Hunter on him... :D
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.