Injury Update

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Columbo
Squire

Re: Injury Update

Post by Columbo »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
rocky wrote:Not sure if the 41 includes the academy or not but it does look as though there will be a need to use club players more than in this season. That will make it very difficult for our five 1B clubs next season because it looks inevitable that there will be clashes between A fixtures and AIL league matches.
It has to Rocky because there is no way we have 41 full professional contracts given the departures for reasons of greed, social injustice/FIRFU & that Kunt Slogan, or retirees & departing Daves. I very much doubt we have more than 30 full contracts & that includes Marcell, Girrid & Hond, all more or less redundant for differing reasons.
No the 41 will be full/development contracts - plus another 20 or so in the full academy. 41 is an interesting number, if that's what we're working towards. By my count, taking into account departures/retirements we're currently sitting at about 38 - but that includes boys that haven't really been given any time, in fact I'm going to stick this in a new thread!
..one more thing
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Well Rory may be doubtful with his hammy, but I'm definitely out.

Ruptured Achilles playing cricket :duh:
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Were you jumping around like a madman, appealing for lbw?

I used to keep wicket and put a disc out appealing for a catch. Bloody umpire was laughing so much he forgot to give it out.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Columbo wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
rocky wrote:Not sure if the 41 includes the academy or not but it does look as though there will be a need to use club players more than in this season. That will make it very difficult for our five 1B clubs next season because it looks inevitable that there will be clashes between A fixtures and AIL league matches.
It has to Rocky because there is no way we have 41 full professional contracts given the departures for reasons of greed, social injustice/FIRFU & that Kunt Slogan, or retirees & departing Daves. I very much doubt we have more than 30 full contracts & that includes Marcell, Girrid & Hond, all more or less redundant for differing reasons.
No the 41 will be full/development contracts - plus another 20 or so in the full academy. 41 is an interesting number, if that's what we're working towards. By my count, taking into account departures/retirements we're currently sitting at about 38 - but that includes boys that haven't really been given any time, in fact I'm going to stick this in a new thread!
Name them, you will be naming the academy plus the remaining rump of the contracted players.

Oh and another thing ................. if your maths tells you that we will have 38 players for next season close to full contract or development who have actually pulled on a shirt for Ulster .............your full of hobbyhorse's shyte. If you are including every player who has some sort of contract, yeah you'll probably just about get there.

Go ahead, I can't wait. But at the top of your list, please put a health warning, we wouldn't want Fleg being carted off to the funny farm when he sees how threadbare we are to be next year, nor Ron'n to shake off his mortal coil and join the bleedin' choir celestial after a calamitous infarction.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

What A fixtures will there be?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Does anyone know the extent of Rob Lyttle's knee injury?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Gary wrote:Were you jumping around like a madman, appealing for lbw?

I used to keep wicket and put a disc out appealing for a catch. Bloody umpire was laughing so much he forgot to give it out.
Ha ha.

Tried to get to the pitch, failed, spooned it up in the air and collapsed in a heap.

Dunno if anyone caught it or not!

Think that’s me done.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:Does anyone know the extent of Rob Lyttle's knee injury?
Did I read, "Surgery today"?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:What A fixtures will there be?
Banbridge
Weekly

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Two lots of stitches below the kneecap
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
Ended up with worse on an away trip.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Bad news coming about Luke.

From having loads of centres we are now left with Stu, Cave, Curtis, Hume for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

They still wont pick Cave ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
launish116
Initiate

Post by launish116 »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
Ended up with worse on an away trip.
Addison also.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

kingofthehill wrote:Bad news coming about Luke.

From having loads of centres we are now left with Stu, Cave, Curtis, Hume for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One feared he was only a knock away from the inevitable. Sad news for a player who promised much, had the creativity coached out of him and turned into a battering ram hastening his demise.