Injury Update

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Injury Update

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:
Russ wrote:Marcell back in Belfast

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Had he gone to Bangor for the day, or something?
First time Id heard tell of him since he was sent back to the witch doctor

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:
BR wrote:
Russ wrote:Marcell back in Belfast

Had he gone to Bangor for the day, or something?
First time Id heard tell of him since he was sent back to the witch doctor

You should spend more time reading this forum.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Watching Exeter v Leicester, commentator has just said that Dizzy has played in every game this season, Does playing so much toughen you up? Are Ulster just unlucky with injuries or is there a problem with S&G? or our we just plain saft?
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
ding dong2u
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ding dong2u »

Watching Exeter v Leicester, commentator has just said that Dizzy has played in every game this season, Does playing so much toughen you up? Are Ulster just unlucky with injuries or is there a problem with S&G? or our we just plain saft?

Niall told us that if we play our centres to often together they get hurt or abducted by aliens ..... tis the Ulster way :red: :banghead:
Stand Up for the Ulster Men

RIP Nevin Spence 1990 - 2012
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Matt Dalton not playing due to an injury picked up in the Connaught game.... am I right in thinking he didn’t travel to Galway because of an ‘illness’.... pray tell me how he was injured in a game he wasn’t playing and why the ‘illness’ is now an injury and which may have been something else in the first place... Ulster don’t know how to lie.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cockatrice wrote:Matt Dalton not playing due to an injury picked up in the Connaught game.... am I right in thinking he didn’t travel to Galway because of an ‘illness’.... pray tell me how he was injured in a game he wasn’t playing and why the ‘illness’ is now an injury and which may have been something else in the first place... Ulster don’t know how to lie.
What did he do?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Matt Dalton not playing due to an injury picked up in the Connaught game.... am I right in thinking he didn’t travel to Galway because of an ‘illness’.... pray tell me how he was injured in a game he wasn’t playing and why the ‘illness’ is now an injury and which may have been something else in the first place... Ulster don’t know how to lie.
What did he do?
Tonsillitis spread to his arm
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:
What did he do?
Bit like big Jean getting a dig in the eye which resulted in him not being able to feel his arm.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

And a neck injury!
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Only in public, though one man in particular bucks that trend, Fit, but there are a few habitual liars around Spanners.

It is becoming ever more ludicrous and seems to come from the top down, who can ever forget the gigantic whopper the CEO unloaded on unsuspecting ST Holders a few seasons back. A classic of its type: John Afoa's shoulder is permanently damaged & he'll struggle to play more than a handful of games a season.

John Afoa has played 92 times for Glaws in 3 & a bit seasons. He has never started less than 20 matches and in that first season when he was practically a cripple he started 28 games. In that same period, I'd confidently say he has played 60 more games than Girrid Payne has for Ulster.

This season he has played 15 times and I very much doubt any single Ulster player has played 15 times.

When your CEO lies through his teeth so obviously to season ticket holders, really, what the hell do you expect....................... the truth? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure didn't our DOR come out with his own classic last weekend, "I didn't see that result coming", let me tell you brothers & sisters, the man is either and idiot or a liar, take your pick. Shameful line, it was coming just as quickly as a fecking TGV, headlong & faster than sh1t through a goose.

Anyway, may I say in the first hour of the new year, FOLK.
HNY.jpg
HNY.jpg (39.97 KiB) Viewed 898 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

FOLK.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

First FROLK of the year.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Dave wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:
What did he do?
Bit like big Jean getting a dig in the eye which resulted in him not being able to feel his arm.
Dave ... that was a serious eye trauma or in Belfast speak a ‘black eye’ the injuries he picked up in subsequent games looked like a break to me but the medical people know best.. but to date he isn’t the hard Saffa sold to us so I hope for more from him to see season out.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Ulster Rugby is broken. The fans know it, the players know it.... those in the corridors of power either don’t or don’t care.

Feck em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Non...did Satan not get down yer chimney?