Injury Update

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

stickinout
Warrior Chief

Re: Injury Update

Post by stickinout »

Russ wrote:
jean valjean wrote:Will need to as he will be fighting for his world cup spot.....according to d4 media.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
They're pushing for cronin to start ...
Man can't even start his own car

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ah, and so it begins........

This is the dublin meedya starting their push to get our Rory out of the Ireland team. Remember #notmycaptain ? Well, it hasn't gone away you know. There are many in dublin meedya who believed the witness in a recent trial, hook, line and sinker. They helped get rid of PJ and SO, and now they're going after Rory for his perceived support of the lads. I had the "pleasure" of the company of one of these media types over a few pints of stout recently, and i was gobsmacked at what he let slip with the drink loosening his tongue. I wish Deraless was with me that night, because he would have put him right in all the sh1te he was spouting. I prob got about half right, and showed him the truth.

I'm just hoping Rory has enough friends in D4 to keep him in position, i'm not sure though..... This hamstring injury isn't helping matters either......
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

stickinout wrote:
Russ wrote:
jean valjean wrote:Will need to as he will be fighting for his world cup spot.....according to d4 media.

This is the dublin meedya starting their push to get our Rory out of the Ireland team. Remember #notmycaptain ? Well, it hasn't gone away you know. There are many in dublin meedya who believed the witness in a recent trial, hook, line and sinker. They helped get rid of PJ and SO, and now they're going after Rory for his perceived support of the lads. I had the "pleasure" of the company of one of these media types over a few pints of stout recently, and i was gobsmacked at what he let slip with the drink loosening his tongue. I wish Deraless was with me that night, because he would have put him right in all the sh1te he was spouting. I prob got about half right, and showed him the truth.

I'm just hoping Rory has enough friends in D4 to keep him in position, i'm not sure though..... This hamstring injury isn't helping matters either......
If you're asking me out on a blind date for a few scoops, I accept, being as gay as the next man.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

stickinout wrote:
Russ wrote:

I was staggered by the ignorance from some people people in positions who should know better.
I'm not talking about Dorothy McFeckwit on Twatter but people who make their livelihood from such matters.
Anyone who had followed the case should be fairly clued in about the exact story.
Whilst I expected a feminazi backlash who typically have little interest in the truth getting in the way of an agenda it was the wholesale ignorance from the media and people in the public eye that astounded me.

Were the libel or slander laws temporarily lifted without my knowledge?
Or did they just get ignored?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Liz Fraser wrote:
stickinout wrote:
Russ wrote:

I was staggered by the ignorance from some people people in positions who should know better.
I'm not talking about Dorothy McFeckwit on Twatter but people who make their livelihood from such matters.
Anyone who had followed the case should be fairly clued in about the exact story.
Whilst I expected a feminazi backlash who typically have little interest in the truth getting in the way of an agenda it was the wholesale ignorance from the media and people in the public eye that astounded me.

Were the libel or slander laws temporarily lifted without my knowledge?
Or did they just get ignored?
Twatter seems to be above the law. Kinda like Sarries and the offside line. Enough people cross it and it becomes impossible to police.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Someone should knock up a jpeg of paddys messages so that it can be posted in response to any comments about his vile and misogynistic attitude.

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Trouble with libel and slander is they are civil offences not criminal 9 times out of 10 .And 99 times out of a 100 there is nothing to be gained in suing the person .

Of course while the person making the statement may not be worth suing sometimes the carrier of the message might be liable but then there is also the way something is stated , the difference between a statement of fact and the statement of opinion .

Eg he is guilty - and I think he could be guilty — or not guilty is not the same as innocent - except legally because you entry the court innocent and you leave the court innocent .

For those involved in #ibelieveher by ignoring certain facts they can convince themselves they are right .

The major one being the witness said what she saw was consensual and virtually every other matter concerning that evening would support that conclusion .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

in truth for all the talk about suing very little was done... there was one Irish American lady I think her name was Collins who said some of the strongest things I heard about this case.. given she apparently has her own TV show and is a producer and many other things in both the US and Ireland I was surprised that what she said went unchallenged.. indeed the fact that nothing was done suggested there is smoke..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Off topic
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Dave wrote:Off topic

Will the Hond fit be fully fit for next season?

Talking about the lambing season obviously.....
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:

He'll be too injured to season his lamb. He'll probably be on DLA too and working part-time in Ollies, supervising a door.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Bart S wrote:

As long as he doesn't catch Orf
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Dave wrote:
Bart S wrote:

He'll be too injured to season his lamb. He'll probably be on DLA too and working part-time in Ollies, supervising a door.
and still Ulster will be dumb enough to pay his wages in full... for the price of one Hond you used to get one Ruan..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

As soon as there were mutterings of legal action for libel, it only succeeded in fanning the flames with the suemepaddy hashtag. That Dublin senator made an apology but, like other matters, I think they had neither the stomach nor money to take it all further, rather than it pointing to any admission on their part.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Kukri kit sale at Ravers ... If you manage to get a shirt that Hond actually wore ... apparently it's worth a fortune on Ebay.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"