Scarlets trilogy

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Scarlets trilogy

Post by Dave »

So, same team for next week or any changes in order?

Presumably Reidy will be touch and go. I can't recall any other injuries?

Discuss...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tender wrote:Bagster, naturally I was excluding you from the ranks of us wage slaves. The working poor, the exploited plebes.
Seven years left and I will join the ranks of the Boomers living high on the hog and laughing at the working poor.
Sorry Tender, I'm not determined to pick holes in your posts, but I am an example of the "not comfortable in retirement", with barely a pot to pish in and I am ideologically indisposed to mocking the poor, working or otherwise.

My only comfort in retirement is that my time is more or less my own, with some delegation of it to my nearest & dearest, both friends and family. Fortunately as one of my good friends told me last week when I asked if had he assumed my participation in a jolly, "oh yes, nobody else likes you so I assumed you'd be present". Thanks, Brian. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

the loss of Beirne to Munster has removed a bit of bite out their pack but they have a dangerous backline — who can exploit any mistake — never to be taken lightly

Re Burns he has a strong pass but his play making tends to look Telegraphed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

rumncoke wrote:the loss of Beirne to Munster has removed a bit of bite out their pack but they have a dangerous backline — who can exploit any mistake — never to be taken lightly

Re Burns he has a strong pass but his play making tends to look Telegraphed

I'd agree with you Rum, add Barclay (now moved on also), Jake Ball and Aaron Shingler they'd be a different animal. As per the old adage you can only bate whats in front of you.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Tender wrote:Bagster, naturally I was excluding you from the ranks of us wage slaves. The working poor, the exploited plebes.
Seven years left and I will join the ranks of the Boomers living high on the hog and laughing at the working poor.
Sorry Tender, I'm not determined to pick holes in your posts, but I am an example of the "not comfortable in retirement", with barely a pot to pish in and I am ideologically indisposed to mocking the poor, working or otherwise.

My only comfort in retirement is that my time is more or less my own, with some delegation of it to my nearest & dearest, both friends and family. Fortunately as one of my good friends told me last week when I asked if had he assumed my participation in a jolly, "oh yes, nobody else likes you so I assumed you'd be present". Thanks, Brian. :D
Muhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahaaa, feckmepink Sadie I almost choked on my quinoa salad. This saft southernbastid life has made you as easy as them huzzies in Ollie’s. I thought you’d spot the wind up good Sir.
Like yerself I will enjoy a modest retirement, without luxuries like a Coke habit, but I will also enjoy having my own time. Good books are relatively cheap and good company costs nothing but effort.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Baggy is spending his retirement re-watching Ulster games and having intercourse.

Retirement sounds wonderful.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

thecrouch wrote:Baggy is spending his retirement re-watching Ulster games and having intercourse.
At the same time?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

big mervyn wrote:
thecrouch wrote:Baggy is spending his retirement re-watching Ulster games and having intercourse.
At the same time?
Sounds like it.

And if you read between the lines in Tender's post, another of our OAPs, I imagine it's something like this with the weemin:

NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Before the age of 70 retirement is a long holiday — after threescore years and ten the ailments become treatable but few of any are curable and enjoyment depends upon the body parts affected .

Similarly many medications have unwanted side affects breathlessness being the least of your worries —like Eamonn Holmes you can find yourself locating the nearest loos when out and about .

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Crusoe wrote:
solidarity wrote:
Tender wrote:So can we repeat the trick and bate the beg outta them next week?
When was it we beat Northampton away one week and lost to them at home the next?
Then again we've done the double before, haven't we?
We know this is an up and down season; we enjoy the ups while they last and the downs give us plenty of ammo for that most enjoyable of pastimes, gurning. :fleg: :fleg: :fleg:
I gurned for real after that Northampton game. Mind you I had most of a bottle of Jim Beam and a few pints in the Thomas A Beckett beforehand. I spotted the Ginger Prince signing autographs for little kids after the game and went over to shake his hand. He looked at me like I was an escaped mental patient. Great days. >burp
Ah the Thomas Beckett.....

Was it Hollywood Mike, on the fire escape with a snake?
Gladly don't remember any snakes...only bagpipes.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Is the Dublin Strangler fit?

Treadwell dare I say it has played himself into a bit of form.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Treadwell didn't do a lot wrong. He stuck his head down going into contact which was good.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tender wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Muhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahaaa, feckmepink Sadie I almost choked on my quinoa salad. This saft southernbastid life has made you as easy as them huzzies in Ollie’s. I thought you’d spot the wind up good Sir.
Like yerself I will enjoy a modest retirement, without luxuries like a Coke habit, but I will also enjoy having my own time. Good books are relatively cheap and good company costs nothing but effort.

Here we go again Tender. You are spot on so this time the problem is all mine. I've almost lost count of the good friends I no longer have because I am just crap at keeping in touch. Others try but eventually tire of me being too bone idle to pick up the phone or go out of my way to keep in contact.

It's a character flaw, luckily I love my own company. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing I like better than a day to myself, nobody to bother me, often I'll invite myself out for a meal, I pay for the meal and drinks too, for nobody is going to call me cheap, of course, then one drink leads to another, one thing leads to another, I get horny and take myself home and then in the small hours I find that I''ve been a rottenbastard & have taken advantage of my drunken self. The perfect end to the perfect day. I better be careful though, some day I'll find that I've called the cops and claimed that I've raped myself, then after a lengthy trial after which I'm found not guilty on the grounds of insanity, I'll go to France and write utter bullshite on the USAP forum, signing off with #FOFRU and #bringmehome
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Is 58yrs old ancient? I look forward to going to a restaurant with my Son and his future family. Sometime before the cheese board arrives, I’ll lean over to my Son and announce ‘I’ve just shat myself, you deal with it’
I look forward to dripping melting butter from my toasted soda bread onto whichever classic piece of literature I’ll be reading again, just for fun. I look forward to not shaving, or getting a haircut for a year, although it’ll likely drive me mad within six months.
I guess I’d hope to keep in touch with friends and family but as you say Baggy, I’m happy enough with my own company and I don’t often find me offensive.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Enough of this shyte. We’re not dead yet.

Let’s bate it up these sheep bothering leak munchers.