Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Time to move on

Post by Dave »

Fortyniner wrote:Can Boggy mouth nominate himself, for his mealy mouth reaction to the Irish victory.......apparently it wasn't exciting enough for him, and too defensive a game. Dinosaur or what?
STFU
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

No.
Good old Dave. Always first in to brown nose Boggy.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Fortyniner wrote:No.
Kindly direct me to where I did that?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fortyniner wrote:Can Boggy mouth nominate himself, for his mealy mouth reaction to the Irish victory.......apparently it wasn't exciting enough for him, and too defensive a game. Dinosaur or what?
Sonny, you are the :scratch: , the go-to >seeya of those clowns here who like to think their silly little opinions are worth something.

And how do I know you to be a >fiddle ? Look up the words "mealy mouth" in any dictionary and you will find, as does anyone with a command of the English language, that is just a stupid characterisation of my forthright response to last nights biff & Bash contest.

NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fortyniner wrote:No.
Once more the moron's moron gets it wrong, last night Dave & I came as close to a "big fight, big fight" as I can recall. He was talking horlix of course, but that doesn't mean a worm of a man such as you should feel free to bad mouth him.

>Off_Topic_Man . Psssssssssssssssht. Crawl off
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Where is cornerfleg these days?

He hasn't moved on has he?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cockatrice wrote:Let’s be honest here Paddy and Stuart’s only crime was being a middle class WASP. Not convinced the IRFU looked beyond that.
BoDs comment around Fat Protestants captaining Ireland rings truer day by day

Sectarianism at the core of Irish society

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

ROG getting a few jibes in here about Munster winning the Hcup first, saying Ulsters wasn't proper, then later getting more jibes in that only 55% of the Ulster playing squad is homegrown, with the crowd cheering on both occasions. They don't like us down there, just a pity those within UR don't have the backbone to stand up for Ulstermen, instead of being pushovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUn_c067dwM
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Do you know when abouts in the video he says this? It's awfully long.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Dave
I was presuming that telling me to STFU after I had dared to not support Boggys stance on the Irish rugby win was a sign that you were unreservedly ( ie brown nosing) on his side in this matter. Perhaps I am wrong.
If so, apologies.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Baggy
Mealy mouthed in the sense that I suspect that you enjoyed the victory as much as any Irish rugby supporter did, but cannot speak plainly given your previous rantings.
I don't think from what I have read of your previous posts that you are in any position to give out use of English language lessons.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I suspect like many of us on here, Baggy stopped being an Irish Rugby Supporter around the time FIRFU feckedusover with Ruan.
We have stated our position many times... pay attention.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote:Where is cornerfleg these days?

BIG DISAPPEARANCE, BIG DISAPPEARANCE!

Been missing from his usual spot on the terrace too - not that he was that regular last season though. (cue constipation type jokes)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote:Where is cornerfleg these days?

BIG DISAPPEARANCE, BIG DISAPPEARANCE!

Been missing from his usual spot on the terrace too - not that he was that regular last season though. (cue constipation type jokes)
Maybe he found the boxers and cut his loses.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Fortyniner wrote:Dave
I was presuming that telling me to STFU after I had dared to not support Boggys stance on the Irish rugby win was a sign that you were unreservedly ( ie brown nosing) on his side in this matter. Perhaps I am wrong.
If so, apologies.
Nah it was just because you were being a :duh: . Me and himself had a scrap at the weekend. Fists, elbows, slaps, stamps, heads flying everywhere...real dirty tramp stuff. Fingers in places that shouldn't be. Collars, eyes, flesh, flutes, lanyards all clawed at. Clothes ripped..insults that would kill some millennial snowflake twunt if he heard them. You just continue on as normal though. No crying.