Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Time to move on

Post by Tender »

I think most of us would agree that Rum is a :cheers: , but he has every right to voice his dogma and we shouldn’t attempt to have him banned from the forum. If he sticks around, he may even become enlightened by the experience, although history would suggest that ship has not only sailed, but has outlived it usefulness and been scrapped.
He clearly has a problem getting :whistle: by bigger boys, both literally and metaphorically.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Just ignore/block him. He thrives from these negative interactions.

#dontquoteORHF
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tender wrote:I think most of us would agree that Rum is a :cheers: , but he has every right to voice his dogma and we shouldn’t attempt to have him banned from the forum. If he sticks around, he may even become enlightened by the experience, although history would suggest that ship has not only sailed, but has outlived it usefulness and been scrapped.
He clearly has a problem getting :whistle: by bigger boys, both literally and metaphorically.
Well said Tender, I wish Ron'n no personal harm and even if called by necessity to occasionally chastise him in hard terms, I have never blocked anyone on this forum nor can I envisage any circumstances in which I would. Unlike many here, Ron'n has an appropriately thick skin and doesn't bitch and moan when the big boys and girls attempt to bully and berate him.

I hate people who merely whinge about others, rather than having things out, a decent scrap or in Fleg's terms, "big fight, big fight". I know squabbles are not for all, though I'm as happy to indulge as the next man, but I'll say this about Ron'n, I may not agree with all or a little of what he says but I do him the courtesy of reading almost every line, when intelligible, and react appropriately. I'm not big into censorship...........some may have noticed, including Ron'n whom it appears, would very much like to censor me.

I have to say I despise those who tut-tut at mere language yet are quite happy to indulge in hate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation or whether or not some dusky chap could reliably be sent for one's messages and return with the correct change.

This is a talking shop, nothing more, that apart it is meaningless. I urge all others to adopt the old saw; sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. Well, that and the startling revelation to some, that there are people here who do not always/ever post things that they believe in or live by 100%. It's times like this that I miss that old fart LastKnight, I assume he is dead, with his outstanding catchall elixir, "tighten up" syrup, some of you whiny bitches could do with a large spoonful, chased down with cod liver oil.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Day 217. Lest we move on.

Bring them home.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Time to move on

Post by rumncoke »

baggy that is where you are wrong it is a term for someone who rapes males and the reason why the gay community take offence at the term since they are more likely to raped than any heterosexual .and something feared by every gay man .

Because nobody would believe a gay man could be raped .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

What... Gay men get raped.... well feckmesadie we never knew.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

WTAF

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

rumncoke wrote:baggy that is where you are wrong it is a term for someone who rapes males and the reason why the gay community take offence at the term since they are more likely to raped than any heterosexual .and something feared by every gay man .

Because nobody would believe a gay man could be raped .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Wrong wrong wrong.

Neither are turd burglar, anal assassin, butt pirate or ring raider, even if taken literally, all could be construed to imply illicit activity.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Are you all speaking about bum bandit?

Nothing to do with rape.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I’m still not moving on.

I miss LastKnight as well
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Day 218. Lest we move on.

Bring our boys home.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Rum'n up for selection in next weeks Warren Gatland poll please :lol:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I feel compelled to second that motion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

No stand out candidates. Could be in with a good chance.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Can Boggy mouth nominate himself, for his mealy mouth reaction to the Irish victory.......apparently it wasn't exciting enough for him, and too defensive a game. Dinosaur or what?