Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Time to move on

Post by BaggyTrousers »

widerball wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
widerball wrote:Been away for a few days and nothing has changed.
Interesting that those who has said they had had enough jumped ship to ensure they were still in the EU despite brexit.
And despite saying they were gone for good still continue to fire broadsides from their trenches. The internet and the moderators have a lot to questions to answer.
Are you a foreign chap sonny? You seem to struggle with the language, I refuse to believe that you are not either 1) Johnny Foreigner or 2) a dumbass with little to no education.

Away for a few days, eh, bet you found that exciting? I thought you were dead, that didn't overly distress me, I mean I wasn't about to head off down the florists to order a bouquet of Gladioli, Chrysanthemums and Carnations.
Yes I do struggle with language - your language. Why must you wrap your reasoning in so much anglo-saxon abusive comment to all and sundry? Of course, I was always told it was a sign of a poor education - maybe you can rise above it and not just respond with more abuse!
You sound like the type of halfwit who will regularly trot out part of the expression from our late much loved gay chappie, Butch Oscar: Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, and I'd be pretty sure that in your case you have no idea of the remainder of the quotation.

I loathe and despise your language fascism to at least the same degree as you dislike my profanity, so don't go getting above yourself sonny, I refer you to the immortal words of Stephen Fry when dealing with idiots who find things offensive.
1FRY.jpg
1FRY.jpg (76.57 KiB) Viewed 447 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:For avoidance of any doubt it cannot be confirmed nor denied that her name is Alice Donglicker. So dont ask

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Funny, I had heard that her name was Alex Ferguson or Fu'ckyerson or somesuch.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Her Native Mercan name is IcriedRape Twice.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tender wrote:Her Native Mercan name is IcriedRape Twice.
Yip, begat by Standing Pole and Two Dogs Fu'cking. And for clarity, I think her full name is IcriedRape Twice-Atleast, you know how popular double-barreled names are these days. :roll:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

jackthelad wrote:... First pint last Saturday was like drinking Flash bog cleaner. ...
Have no idea how you know what Flash bog cleaner tastes like. :shock:

suffice to say, don't try that at home, children ....or adults! :whistle:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Russ wrote:For avoidance of any doubt it cannot be confirmed nor denied that her name is Alice Donglicker. So dont ask

It is now. I just snorted tea down my nose.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Deraless wrote:

It is now. I just snorted tea down my nose.

And so it will go down, rather as does Ms Dongliquer, as a Ron’n classic, for yeah it was the old soak who coined it, credit where due.

Whilst on the subject, I wonder is she related to Sir Arseliquer Brunette, long time news anchor and latterly, ITN’s Royal Sycophant :scratch:
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
jackthelad wrote:... First pint last Saturday was like drinking Flash bog cleaner. ...

Well, in the distant past I have tasted both Harp Lager and Carling's Black label. I simply extrapolated the taste of Flash Bog Cleaner from my memory of both of those disgusting brews.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

jackthelad wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Well, in the distant past I have tasted both Harp Lager and Carling's Black label. I simply extrapolated the taste of Flash Bog Cleaner from my memory of both of those disgusting brews.
For those who have suffered the tele ad that asks how you can make a new Harp beer for NI, I am amazed that they never mention an option of actually making it here!

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

jackthelad wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

Well, in the distant past I have tasted both Harp Lager and Carling's Black label.
:shock:

Don't try that at home either children! :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Time to move on

Post by rumncoke »

Just consider the name more Germane than French.

A little girl in wonderland as in “ I wonder what version sounds the most plausible plus it must be similar to theirs in the end .with a few contemptuous phases — “ treated like a piece of meat “

Anyway the RTÉ programme was regurgitated crap trying to justify the social media inspired hysteria of those who have no appreciation of the facts but wanted to be offended by the myth — that they can judge who and what Paddy Jackson is by a photograph and two text messages .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

DWFinn wrote:Let RTE do what they want - barely anyone watches that tom kite. It’s small-town, low-budget crap.

Have you ever seen an RTE re-make of a popular gameshow? It’s like something filmed in a school hall in the early noughties.
:D I like it. Yer fairly on the ball there. They usually just try to copy English TV and do it very badly. That being said yer knowledge of it suggests that you are one of their viewers.....I'd suggest you should move on to the next available channel but Dave would probably call me out!
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Sounds like a few folk decided to watch it. Presumably to enable some much needed feelings of offence. Trick is not to watch stuff which you know in advance will be ballix. I wouldn't watch tripe like that even if I was paid to.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
DWFinn wrote:Let RTE do what they want - barely anyone watches that tom kite. It’s small-town, low-budget crap.

Have you ever seen an RTE re-make of a popular gameshow? It’s like something filmed in a school hall in the early noughties.
:D I like it. Yer fairly on the ball there. They usually just try to copy English TV and do it very badly. That being said yer knowledge of it suggests that you are one of their viewers.....I'd suggest you should move on to the next available channel but Dave would probably call me out!
Watch Dave. Perfect viewing for those not wishing to move on. All your favourite repeats over and over again Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:Sounds like a few folk decided to watch it. Presumably to enable some much needed feelings of offence. Trick is not to watch stuff which you know in advance will be ballix. I wouldn't watch tripe like that even if I was paid to.
Absolutely. Knowing it was on was bad enough. No way in hell I was going near it.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?