Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Time to move on

Post by BR »

I'm still suspicious.

Try this:
untitled.png
untitled.png (34.05 KiB) Viewed 904 times
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Has he seen my boxers?????
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
allanddd wrote:... if ever we need to get behind our team this is the season
When does it stop being my team?

This is not definitive, just a friendly suggestion............ or two.... maybe three.

When you support the FIRFU's Ireland team, then you should seriously ask yourself if Ulster are your team.

When you no longer give a single crap if Ulster wins or loses.

When you say so. Just use #nolongermyteam.

#fu'cktheFIRFUnolongermyteam.
#hurryupanddieNnucifora
#FOJSKiwitwunt
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

Fans have no influence in Dublin and very little at the UR Bunker, formerly known as Ravenhill.

Once you acquire a blazer you adopt the patrician stance, like fortywhiner here; a wannabe blazer.
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
allanddd
Novice

Post by allanddd »

For the record never was or will be a blazer ......of course I want to see Ulster winning but in the event of a defeat as long as they leave everything on the pitch I will not go home or turn off the tv and be totally p,d off .As for Ireland as long as they are Ulstermen playing they will have my support .Lets see how things get sorted for the start of the season and hopefully not regret my ST renewal .
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The Blazers are and have been true Ulster men but the Blazers don’t control the purse strings .

Some Blazers of course are more Club than Ulster minded but they like the privileges that go with recognition of the service to their club .

They are an easy target to mock but they have possible given many hours service to their clubs and have earned the privileges , which of course is something so called fans paying at the gate know nothing about coming to games to drink and talk with their mates rather than watch the game .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

allanddd wrote:For the record never was or will be a blazer ......of course I want to see Ulster winning but in the event of a defeat as long as they leave everything on the pitch I will not go home or turn off the tv and be totally p,d off .As for Ireland as long as they are Ulstermen playing they will have my support .Lets see how things get sorted for the start of the season and hopefully not regret my ST renewal .
I agree with this Allan. We have a very young squad and as long as 100% effort is given I will be satisfied.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

He's good, but I'm still not convinced...

Try this one:
URcaptcha2.jpg
URcaptcha2.jpg (86.22 KiB) Viewed 759 times
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Good work BR.
allanddd
Novice

Post by allanddd »

I doubt I could convince you of anything BR so I will not try .....
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Allan it's a joke
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Have Allan and Rum and Niner ever been seen in public together?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Seems a tad serious. No casual racism's, no sexist comments and no mention of Season Ticket holders getting one less game for their hard earned, as the canine’s in my cul-de-sac know the ‘Bring a friend Ticket’ is as much use as David De Gea at a dwarf catching competition.
I do admire his optimism. It’s not easy being optimistic when we’ve scraped through the bottom of the barrel and it’s tumbling downhill. Not even Jono wanted to stick around and he’s a bit of a Kunt.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:The Blazers are and have been true Ulster men but the Blazers don’t control the purse strings .

Some Blazers of course are more Club than Ulster minded but they like the privileges that go with recognition of the service to their club .

They are an easy target to mock but they have possible given many hours service to their clubs and have earned the privileges , which of course is something so called fans paying at the gate know nothing about coming to games to drink and talk with their mates rather than watch the game .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ron'n, once again amongst your bullshite you drop in les bons mots, the much-maligned blazers are by and large good men who don't sit and bitch on forums but do stuff for their clubs and if they get a few perks, they are not major and do not begin to repay the many hours they put in free of charge.

That, of course, does not excuse those who make bullshite decisions, but for the large part, I have no time for Blazer-bashing.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

But I’d bet my Mortgage you tipped your bowl of school dinner custard against the Blazer in front of you, as you shuffled along the queue for the Apple crumble. Feck that made a real mess of those wool blazers.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.