LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Snipe Watson »

:thumleft:
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

This appears to be a move straight out of the Donald Trump play book. Banning the press is the first move in setting up a dictatorship. Perhaps Slogan should move to Portrush and set up in the White House there.
LOGAN OUT!
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
ding dong2u
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ding dong2u »

He is AWOL as fekkin usual .... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Stand Up for the Ulster Men

RIP Nevin Spence 1990 - 2012
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bart S wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Russ wrote:
Mac wrote:Bit of a toss up as to where to post this but stuck it
here under Logan / what passes his lips - which seems
to come closest .........

Another tissue of lies ................
Rugby writers deny supporting Ulster in barring news journalists
https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/ ... -1.3467626
They restricted it to only sports journalists

I see no issue with this
As usual, the media have spun it for clicks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ read it again, UR suggested that the decision was in line with what the sports journos wanted, they are saying they were never consulted, so a dishonest decision by UR, I hear you and CT are London’s topshaggers, meeting at the Admiral Duncan ?

Correct Kofi. If the rugby journos did not request this or were not consulted then this looks like a blatant lie by UR. Hard to believe a lie could emanate from UR, i know....
I have been extremely busy this week and much of this has gone on without me commenting, but I'm amazed that people of good sense ...........and Russ and backing UR against interested journalists.

I counsel you all to judge each and every matter on its merits rather than thinking: Feck the press, which appears to be the reaction of some.

What lies (isn't it wonderful when you can use a word with appropriate dual meanings >EW ) behind this is that the world and it's mother knows that Terry Slogan has lied through his teeth about how gassing the two young gentlemen occurred. We know it, the press knows it.

So back the fu'ck off the press, they clearly have an agenda, damn indistinguishable from my own - that he be called to account for the smug bullshit he spoke. Unless someone amongst you has a theory on how to get rid of Terry, then feck off and let the press have a cut at him.

He cannot, and probably will not face the press, because he knows as well as I know that he has lied, he also knows that he has wrapped himself up with his lies and he has no way to answer accusations of bullshit in relation to the Bank of Ireland effectively sacking the young gents. His only option is to build further lies on the whoppers already told.

And of course, UR have had to confess that when they said they had canvassed the rugby supporters - well I never, they only went and lied again. :duh: :duh: :duh:

I expect Terry to crawl back under his stone and ignore both fans and press for the next number of months. I'm sure when we start to see the back of bright evenings he may head out at night in that lovely dark anorak. Wonder did a tramp steal his trenchcoat, or did one of those wee hard lassies in Bangor mug him?

Now, if anyone reads this who sits on a committee at Ulster, can I ask you: are you happy for this chancer masquerading as a CEO spreading lie after lie and discrediting Ulster Rugby? Surely we are better than that? Time a few stood up for decency in Ulster Rugby and moved a motion of no confidence in a man who stretched the truth to such an extent in his job application that the truth "did an ACL". I would not ask any one man to do so, but if there is a consensus and widespread dismay, then Stand Up.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Baggy .... I have to confess I am surprised no one from Committee has stuck their head up especially from the clubs because I had assumed there may have been enough opinion within the club membership to at least ask the question.. committee members surely are there to reflect club opinion...

Terry apparently made a visit to the last Club committee meeting upstaging it’s agenda and hogging the floor with tales of how he has single handedly developed the woman’s game and how he was the key to the Ladies RWC coming to Ireland as apparently the IRFU had nowt to do with it..

The delusion is unreal..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Bart S wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Russ wrote:
Mac wrote:Bit of a toss up as to where to post this but stuck it
here under Logan / what passes his lips - which seems
to come closest .........

Another tissue of lies ................
Rugby writers deny supporting Ulster in barring news journalists
https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/ ... -1.3467626
They restricted it to only sports journalists

I see no issue with this
As usual, the media have spun it for clicks

Russ read it again, UR suggested that the decision was in line with what the sports journos wanted, they are saying they were never consulted, so a dishonest decision by UR, I hear you and CT are London’s topshaggers, meeting at the Admiral Duncan ?

Correct Kofi. If the rugby journos did not request this or were not consulted then this looks like a blatant lie by UR. Hard to believe a lie could emanate from UR, i know....
I have been extremely busy this week and much of this has gone on without me commenting, but I'm amazed that people of good sense ...........and Russ and backing UR against interested journalists.

I counsel you all to judge each and every matter on its merits rather than thinking: Feck the press, which appears to be the reaction of some.

What lies (isn't it wonderful when you can use a word with appropriate dual meanings >EW ) behind this is that the world and it's mother knows that Terry Slogan has lied through his teeth about how gassing the two young gentlemen occurred. We know it, the press knows it.

So back the fu'ck off the press, they clearly have an agenda, damn indistinguishable from my own - that he be called to account for the smug bullshit he spoke. Unless someone amongst you has a theory on how to get rid of Terry, then feck off and let the press have a cut at him.

He cannot, and probably will not face the press, because he knows as well as I know that he has lied, he also knows that he has wrapped himself up with his lies and he has no way to answer accusations of bullshit in relation to the Bank of Ireland effectively sacking the young gents. His only option is to build further lies on the whoppers already told.

And of course, UR have had to confess that when they said they had canvassed the rugby supporters - well I never, they only went and lied again. :duh: :duh: :duh:

I expect Terry to crawl back under his stone and ignore both fans and press for the next number of months. I'm sure when we start to see the back of bright evenings he may head out at night in that lovely dark anorak. Wonder did a tramp steal his trenchcoat, or did one of those wee hard lassies in Bangor mug him?

Now, if anyone reads this who sits on a committee at Ulster, can I ask you: are you happy for this chancer masquerading as a CEO spreading lie after lie and discrediting Ulster Rugby? Surely we are better than that? Time a few stood up for decency in Ulster Rugby and moved a motion of no confidence in a man who stretched the truth to such an extent in his job application that the truth "did an ACL". I would not ask any one man to do so, but if there is a consensus and widespread dismay, then Stand Up.
Baggy I want Logan fecked out as much as anyone else BUT I also do not trust our press to be the ones to do it

The rugby meedya should be allowed to focus on the game
The gutter meedya should be allowed to challenge Logan
They shouldn't get in each other's way

caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sourc ... v_ak6Cg4Ju

Ryan Zinke would appear to show similarities to Slogan as he falsely claims that he is a geologist which apparently he isn't and he falsely claims he commanded the Navy Seal unit which killed UCL and rescued Captain Phillips from Somalian pirates even though he'd retired from US Navy ten years before these events.
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Post by 10 or 15 only »

I think Snipe is correct to bring this Tread to the top of the Board again.
I really think our CEO will be away sooner than later - his position is unsustainable.
Why is the ST deadline postoned to late May? Logan wants to walk out at the end of the season and not appear to be pushed mid season. We all know about his arrogance and self delusion etc.but many more including the media can interpret that now, not forgetting our governing body in Dublin.
As such, D4 want this to go away asap and there is only one answer, a further pay off up North.
Don't you think the sponsors haven't voiced themselves once again.
A new CEO and head coach and the Nordies will be quiet again.
Unfortunately the two lads will be out of our lives and playing elsewhere and I really hope they do well but for their true fans the ruminations will continue.
Come September I will have renewed my family STs in the knowledge that the above has taken place. At home I'm the eternal pessimist but in this change at the top I am optimistic.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

So the petition has 2300 signtatures. What now? does it get closed at a point in time and presented to the management committee?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

If the 2300 signatories all sent an email to the Ulster Branch and the IRFU calling for SLogan to be removed from his post, stating a set of agreed reasons and mentioning the petition, I don’t think it would go unnoticed. Questions would at least be asked.
If a copy of the email was sent to the medjah, it wouldn’t hurt the cause.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
stev1eG
Novice

Post by stev1eG »

What cannot be denied (well, with any real integrity), is that the IRFU and UR are prepared to put the filthy lucre above their employees wellbeing. So, how about this for an offer - I will renew my 2 STs the minute SLogan is gone - you know what, I'll even do it for the 2 years! Also, f*ck BoI.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

It is unfair on Gibbs et al that he has to answer questions with regards to the sacking of those 2 guys etc to news reporters at a rugby press conference.

Logan/Cunningham should have held a press conference last week and be done with it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Big-al wrote:It is unfair on Gibbs et al that he has to answer questions with regards to the sacking of those 2 guys etc to news reporters at a rugby press conference.

Logan/Cunningham should have held a press conference last week and be done with it.
Who took the decision to ban the non sports media and why?
Much as I believe in a free press and free speech, the manner in which the media continue to try to bring everything back to the court case gives me the right hump. The media played a major part in the whole fiasco and seem unable to let it go. If they were only coming to the presser to ask questions about Paddy and Stu, then UR were quite correct to tell them to sod off. The team have some semblance of season to save from total disaster and that's what the players and coaches need to focus on. Not Mark Simpson of some other journalist who has never been to an UR presser before, asking more irrelevant questions from people who don't have answers.
On the other hand as Big-al correctly says. Logan should have come out and faced the press and addressed the story rather than the one reporter reading prepared questions sham that he arranged. That's where the fault lies here. Logan should have been man enough to face the press openly, but as we all know, he is a self-important windbag who is in the habit of sending out a woman to field his questions and take his lumps. Had he done the right thing, the non-rugby press wouldn't have been trying to get into a team announcement presser.
So Logan has played this one wrong too and created this issue. He really has no idea how to run PR.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Maybe, just maybe the media have anew angle that they want to quiz Slogan on ??
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

http://www.offtheball.com/podcasts/Off_ ... alf_muddle

Normally on “Off the ball” it always runs out of time to discuss Ulster rugby matters, preferring instead to purr at the alter of Leinster and occasionally doff their hat to Munster or Connacht. Plenty of time today as it’s “kick the Nordies season” and no better team than those orange barstewards from Winterfell.
“Keystone Cops & it’s too serious to be a laughing stock” being my favourite quips
Nothing to do with Logan I’m sure you’d agree
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig: