Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

November 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Who is online

In total there are 11 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 655822
Total topics 19102
Total members 2927
Our newest member Bullneck

Schools Cup 2016

ny and all to do with skules

Moderators: The Fonz, Dude, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 1 vote
  

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby Neill_M » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:47 am

Was at the game and during the 2nd half was wondering why Campbell didn't go for the posts more when they got penalties? They were never going to score the try. Turned down at least one chance at 6-3?
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby therealspratt » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:48 am

Neill_M wrote:Was at the game and during the 2nd half was wondering why Campbell didn't go for the posts more when they got penalties? They were never going to score the try. Turned down at least one chance at 6-3?

They didn't seem to trust their kicker, not too much of a surprise when he was a 7.
User avatar
therealspratt
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby Neill_M » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:56 am

therealspratt wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Was at the game and during the 2nd half was wondering why Campbell didn't go for the posts more when they got penalties? They were never going to score the try. Turned down at least one chance at 6-3?

They didn't seem to trust their kicker, not too much of a surprise when he was a 7.


He had a very individual style, did get a good kick in the 1st half.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby Beattiespastie » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:00 pm

Seriously Russ? Who do you think is Academy potential out of the teams that played on St Paddys day? Rose tinted glasses mate unfortunately.
User avatar
Beattiespastie
Squire
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby Snipe Watson » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Beattiespastie wrote:Seriously Russ? Who do you think is Academy potential out of the teams that played on St Paddys day? Rose tinted glasses mate unfortunately.

Nobody looked good on the day, but that doesn't mean none of them are good enough or will be. It's a stressful situation and I would like to hope the scouts would consider more evidence than one game.
#NotMyCountry
User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 22826
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby ChuckleBrothers » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:28 pm

Beattiespastie wrote:Seriously Russ? Who do you think is Academy potential out of the teams that played on St Paddys day? Rose tinted glasses mate unfortunately.


What a load of Barry White...
User avatar
ChuckleBrothers
Novice
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:10 am

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby Rooster » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:44 am

It would be quite interesting to see how many pro players have schools cup medals
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39807
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby Kofi Annan » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:48 am

I reckon 10 plus of the two teams will play in this years U19 &U 20 interpros , but half of you lot won't care , fickle supporters
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6783
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby big mervyn » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:52 am

Rooster wrote:It would be quite interesting to see how many pro players have schools cup medals

For Ulster: P Jackson, Gilroy, John Andrew, Falloon, Scholes.

Elsewhere: Heaney, Farrell, Macklin?, Annett, Carey, Allen, Caldwell, Andress.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10563
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby LegsLikeSausages » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:16 pm

big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:It would be quite interesting to see how many pro players have schools cup medals

For Ulster: P Jackson, Gilroy, John Andrew, Falloon, Scholes.

Elsewhere: Heaney, Farrell, Macklin?, Annett, Carey, Allen, Caldwell, Andress.

Roger Wilson (twice- 1998 & 2000).
User avatar
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby big mervyn » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:29 pm

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Rooster wrote:It would be quite interesting to see how many pro players have schools cup medals

For Ulster: P Jackson, Gilroy, John Andrew, Falloon, Scholes.

Elsewhere: Heaney, Farrell, Macklin?, Annett, Carey, Allen, Caldwell, Andress.

Roger Wilson (twice- 1998 & 2000).

True. Hadn't gone back as far as the last century :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10563
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Kofi Annan wrote:I reckon 10 plus of the two teams will play in this years U19 &U 20 interpros , but half of you lot won't care , fickle supporters


I prefer to think of myself as "targeted" rather than fickle Kofi ...............there are things I give a fu@k about and there are things I couldn't give a tinker's w@nk about.

It all comes down to this, I'll be dead soon, I hate young people and I can't afford to take an interest in anything remotely longterm.

So then, no not "fickle", just "targeted".

You're welcome. :thumleft:
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29926
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby kingofthehill » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:50 pm

P Marshall
The King is dead. Long live the King.
User avatar
kingofthehill
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1792
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 am

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby Russ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:59 pm

kingofthehill wrote:P Marshall

That language should be banned
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28171
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Schools Cup 2016

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:31 pm

kingofthehill wrote:P Marshall


He's gone back to school?
Support the team and coaching staff. Forget the rest,BUT NEVER MOVE ON.

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 29926
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: España

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to skules rgb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

cron
!-- Piwik -->