PRIDE.

ny and all to do with skules

Moderator: Moderators

brianc
Warrior Assassin

Re: PRIDE.

Post by brianc »

Beattiespastie wrote:Calm down gentle folks,I cerainly was not trying to poke a big stick....I am proud to say I was at Ballymena Academy on Saturday morning supporting my sons mates team RBAI in a tight wee Medallion game that went right down to the wire...Ballymena played out of their skins after sustaining a nasty injury to one of their oung players ten minutes in...I am completely guilty of being angry rugby dad for a day or two but its passed now..honestly ( holding my head in shame and embarrassment..trust me!) Everyones sentiments are 100% spot on and rightly put me in my place...
Whats really brilliant is cheering your son on playing for Methody one day then two days cheering his RBAI mates on and chatting away with their parents who were great.Sometimes the blinkers come on and you lose sight of whats really important in the game of rugby and thats the taking part and enjoying it...good luck to all the schools this year and good luck to MCB away to a great CCB side this Saturday.
:salut: :salut: :salut: :salut: Not often we see any apology/retraction on here when folks get things wrong. Good post, absolutely spot on, (except the bit about supporting RBAI, that really is seriously weird :D :D :D ).
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Beattiespastie wrote:.......I am completely guilty of being angry rugby dad for a day or two but its passed now..honestly ( holding my head in shame and embarrassment..trust me!) Everyones sentiments are 100% spot on and rightly put me in my place...
Good shout.....respect :salut:
Beattiespastie
Squire

Post by Beattiespastie »

Thanks lads.....my apologies also go to the ref....he let a great game flow and created a good advert for the game...on the RBAI thing..one half of the family is RBAI School cup winners from a few years back and the other half is MCB which makes for some great banter but mutual respect!!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Beattiespastie wrote:Thanks lads.....my apologies also go to the ref....he let a great game flow and created a good advert for the game...on the RBAI thing..one half of the family is RBAI School cup winners from a few years back and the other half is MCB which makes for some great banter but mutual respect!!
Respect for RBAI :scratch:

Never heard of that before ....

How does that work? :duck: :lol: :stir:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Beattiespastie
Squire

Post by Beattiespastie »

Clinched teeth and painful smiles !!