G'day from W.A.

A forum to discuss all things rugby on the Southern Hemisphere leagues.

Moderator: Moderators

Cobber
Novice

Post by Cobber »

I'm not sure we have many converts, but there are certaily people who support both codes. WIth Super 14 being only 14 weeks long - its an awfully short season. Also a lot of soccer supporters I would say.

Interesting to note is that there has been a 25% drop in individually memberships this year - from 20,000 down to 15,000.

my humble opinion is that these drop offs will become walk ins - Subiaco stadium holds over 40,000 and no match was sold out, so people *know* they will get a seat. I guess Being able to buy casually for as few or as many seats as you may need in any one week and being confident that you will always get those seats has more appeal than the tacky merchandise and little pastic card being a member gets you - loyalty be damned. Personally - I treasure my little bits of tacky merchandise and plastic card - tragic, I know...
15 Positions, 80 Minutes
:D
travelling_gerry
Novice

Post by travelling_gerry »

Gidday from another Force supporter...............Ireland is my 2nd team after the Wallabies........due to my ancestorial links......my great grand pappy came to Australia during the potato famine and built a pub next to a railway line construction..business was so good he built another...and when the railway construction was finished they both mysteriously burnt down.....locals called it the "irish auction"

great site guys...look forward to exploration.....
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

Welcome, welcome :shaking2: :shaking2: :shaking2:

I'm not drunk! I just have speech impediment... [vomits]
and a stomach virus... [falls off bar stool]
and an inner ear infection."
Brian Griffin
travelling_gerry
Novice

Post by travelling_gerry »

I might mention too that I am also the kind and generous bookie on The Whole Force site.

As a member you get 10,000 vcash upon joining that you can use to make vbets.

This week we have vbooks on the Wallabies v Ireland with picking margins and last try scorers.

So when you are visiting our site be sure to drop into the TAB and bet some vcash.

:)
Judith Harrison
Squire

Post by Judith Harrison »

?No posts since November '06..?! Are you still alive and well over there...regardless of young Giteau, how's all going?
the lone hydrangea
Novice

Post by the lone hydrangea »

We are still here mumharrison :)
Burgs
Novice

Post by Burgs »

Yeah, we're still floating about Mum Harrison, don't want to over do it with the Ulster lads on pre season chat ;)

Some material on two other threads for your reading pleasure:

phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4697

phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4692

And you know you're always welcome on TWF :D