Error Messges

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Error Messges

Post by againstthehead »

Is it just me or is everyine else being bombarded with error messages when you make a post? For example,
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND user_id = 2' at line 4 [1064]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
cables
Lord Chancellor

Re: Error Messges

Post by cables »

Have not seen such this end and if this one goes OK then all OK here.

EDIT: It did.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

againstthehead wrote:Is it just me or is everyine else being bombarded with error messages when you make a post? For example,
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND user_id = 2' at line 4 [1064]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Pot it here if you or anyone else gets any more of that one, there is a fix for it if necessary. :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

was okay for a while, but happened again:
Return to the index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: admin@uafc.co.uk
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

what thread/forum were you trying to view?
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Sorry - don't remember. Next time I'll make a careful note - apologies.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

just posted to view frae the hil and got the usual message after. posted okay, just get an error after:

Return to the index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

is no one else getting these messages?
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: admin@uafc.co.uk

when I clicked on 'meet the players' GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

unfortunately not that I am aware of. There is a similar error on sites which have been upgraded to a certain version but this one hasn't gone through that process yet.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Try clearing browser history cookies and all other associated crap it may be coming from an error stored on your pc as it seems strange no one else is getting same error :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

sorry folks. I think it was because I was using a favourite shortcut to the old site. I update my favourites and it appears to have been sorted!
cheers for the advice though!!

xx
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

againstthehead wrote:sorry folks. I think it was because I was using a favourite shortcut to the old site. I update my favourites and it appears to have been sorted!
cheers for the advice though!!

xx
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Old forum sort of works but not recommended for those sort of reasons.
Rory Best